3.20.2007

Viva Las Vegas!!

Yes, kids - I have decided to go to Vegas! It was a hard decision, I really want to go to Moab with Cody and Cache and all of our friends. Hopefully we can go again soon! I'm really looking forward to Vegas - I get to spend a day with my sister and I am so stoked to see her. We are so close and I can't wait to have her all to myself! I intend to do some shopping this weekend and much eating with my girlfriends - two of our favorite hobbies. It will be a nice little getaway and the weather is supposed to be quite balmy! I promise lots of pictures will be taken and posted, so stay tuned!

When I got home this afternoon I found some of our flowers had bloomed! I am so excited for Spring and Summer.


The only downside is that now I have to finish weeding all my flowerbeds after the long Winter. At least I'll be outside!

I took this picture a while ago and thought it was so hilarious. Cache puts on my shoes very often. He'll slip his little feet into them and walk around our bedroom. The other morning (before I had put his shorts on...oh dear) I heard him walking around in there, so I took some quick pictures before he took the shoes off! He has great balance in 3 inch heels. At a party the other night, my friend was wearing this fabulous green, glittery heels. She had taken them off, so Cache slipped them on and paraded around the room. Should I be worried?

I posted 3 times today, so keep reading!

3 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

A. Love Cache
B. Love the HEELS! Hello and meeeeow
C. Love your flowers.
D. LOVE YOU!
E. Love chocolate.

HAHAHA.

And I'm glad you're coming to Vegas! YAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Auntie Ann said...

Im sad! But you will have so much fun and I am happy for you. I suck, i need to send you the photos from the other night and my banner...keep emailing me until i do it! I have the most darling one of cache in my heels!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute too! I love your flowers...we didn't plant any last fall...but we did put in some pansies on Saturday and pulled all the weeds so that was a good step in the right direction!

Wish you were coming to Moab with us...but you'll have a great time in Vegas! We will fill you in when we get back!