4.10.2007

Lunch with the Girls

Today I went to lunch with Ann, Brittany and Joni. The lovely Joni is a bride-to-be and is getting married in just a few weeks! I had the best time today, it was a blast to hang out with these ladies. We talked about getting together with our husbands sometime next month - I'm totally looking forward to it! I'm so happy for Joni, it was so great to see her. You can see little Cache in the bottom of the picture - he was quite the charmer! He was saying 'hello' to everyone and requested that Auntie Ann walk him outside...he makes me laugh. All in all, I had a great time today and can't wait to see the girls again soon!

1 comment:

Adam Harward said...

It was so much fun today...we really do need to do that more! Really, lets get together ALL of us very soon!