5.26.2008

Deep in Thought


Here I sit.  At my wee little desk.  Surrounded by projects and pencils.  Listening to my iTunes.  Have I mentioned I would be lost without my music?  Yes, well.  We may be on the brink of my being lost.  I have so many things looming...so, so much to blog about.  Will I do it now?  Hmm, I think not.  Not tonight.  I have to finish getting the Diva Packets together so that I can mail them to the girls this week for our Annual Soiree which is NEXT WEEKEND.  Did that come up fast?  Is it just me?  It's a lot of work, but I am a supa genius - this year's packets are going to be so freaking radical.  Of course I will post my brilliance, but I must wait until all is revealed to the girls - the theme for each trip is a surprise until they receive their packets.  Soon, my dears - soon!

As soon as I get the Girls Trip goodness done, I have another large project on the horizon;  The Grand Opening of Viking Cross Fit!  You all know how I love to throw a ginormous party.  The Utah Cross Fit Games were on Saturday and all the trainers went up to catch the action.  Am I a trainer, you ask?  Check out my fitness blog to find that out.  I have many pictures to post about that fun event, but alas...the energy escapes me at the moment.  Soon, my dears - soon.

Don't you love how I just assume you want to take part in all of this information?  Like you're all on the edge of your seats to see what lovely festivities I have been up to?  I guess you wouldn't be visiting my blog unless you were, right?  

Alright, enough typing my inner monologue - I must get to work.  What deep thoughts are swimming around in that pretty little head of yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if I were to explain any of my deep thoughts, people would think I'm crazy! But here are a few random thoughts...
* I finally got my husband to read "Twilight"!! He already finished that one and is record-breakingly reading "New Moon". Finally, someone in my own house I can talk to about the book!
* I'm thinking how yesterday was NOT a good start to the summer.
* How I wish I had the energy to do the projects and throw the kind of parties you do!! My family is lucky to get dinner!
Cute post. I love random thoughts! Those are my favorite kind!

Brillig said...

You are so stinking awesome. I have no idea how you balance all these cool thing--and all those cute people!!! Seriously. Those yearly packets that you make are always insanely brilliant-- everyone talks about them for months! That right there is a full time job, lady. I think I'll take a nap, just after reading through this. Yeah...