8.11.2008

Lemme esplain...no, there is too much

Let me sum up - so much has been going on this weekend!  But first things first - I have had quite a bit of interest in the Sundance show tonight, so let me give you the deets: The pre-show begins at 7:30 and the play begins at 8:00.  If you're planning on coming, I suggest getting there early for parking.  There is a tractor at the bottom of the ski run with a huge trailer that will give you a ride to the top!  I believe tickets are $15.00 or so...you can purchase them up there.  The show is outdoors so you'll want to bring a sweatshirt, and they do have seating but bring a blanket just in case!  I hope that helps...hopefully I'll see you after the show!  I'll get to posting all that other stuff later...

2 comments:

The Bastian's said...

Good Luck!! I really wish I could be there. You will be so awesome! Love the header, you always crack me up!

~j. said...

I can't wait to see you perform. (someday, sooner than later, i promise!)

ps -- any idea if you're available on saturday?