2.20.2013

Happy Birthday, Cruz!

 Somehow, this little cherub of mine turns 1 today.  
I love, love, LOVE this baby of mine.  I love to squeeze him and kiss him and I express my disbelief in his cuteness thousands of times every day.  Seriously.  I need a chewing stick.

I remember the day his was born so vividly (as well I should, it was only a year ago.  pfft.) and I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  I get asked all the time if we're going to have another baby.  Truly?  I don't know.  I wish I did.  Once when Cody and I were talking about it I said, "The problem is we have such freaking beautiful babies." To which he immediately replied, "I know.".  Not even being humorous about it - we have gorgeous babies and there's nothing we can do about it.  Theresocute!!

Alas, I don't know if my little Cruz is our last or not, but I do know that he is the best baby on this planet.  He sleeps like a champ, he is always so happy and so content.  He has dealt with tons of sickies but still pulls through and no matter how hard I try, he won't cuddle (which is completely unfair).  He wiggles like crazy, never holds still for us to change his diaper, he's smothered by his older brothers who love everything about him, he squeaks and chirps and has recently starting saying, 'uh oh..".  Which is random...we never say that.

Ugh, I love him.  Love my little lovekin.  Happy Birthday, Cruzer!

No comments: