2.18.2009

Lovely


How was your weekend?  On Friday we had the fire crew over for homemade pizza, cupcakes and a movie.  It was a blast, as usual!  The pizzas were SO yummy and it was fun to hang out.  We watched "Music and Lyrics", the girls pretty much had to force the boys to watch it, but whatevs.  I think all the men were moved by Hugh Grant's blue eyes (don't deny it....)

Saturday Cody and I went to lunch, did a wee bit of shopping (I bought some white jeans....oh, yes) and then went to see "He's Just Not That Into You"...which I was just not that into.  I had such high hopes for that movie!  It was ok...just not great, oh well.  That night I had a Thrillionaires show which was SOLD OUT!!  The show was great and afterwards I came home and found these glorious roses on the table, along with a huge mess in the kitchen where Cody and Cache were decorating cookies.  Mmm, sugar.  The perfect end to Valentines Day!

Then last night Amelia, Tanya and I got together for some dinner and American Idol.  SO great!  We haven't had a girls night in a while, it was excellent.  We were laughing SO hard....good times.  Sadly, Amelia had to rush home to attend to some sick kids before AI, so Tanya and I settled in to critique with Cody.  Here we are reacting to some questionable tunes...

Today is my Mom's Birthday!  I cannot do my normal tribute post for reasons that will be disclosed tomorrow, but check back for a grand post about my wonderful mother whom I love so, so dearly.  

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Yeah, I heard that the movie "So Not Into You" was a bomb---so I'm not going to see it.

Glad to hear that you had a good weekend---the food looks yummy and the flowers gorgeous!

So fun...

Anonymous said...

Aww I kind of liked that movie, but I've heard rumors that I'm VERY easily entertained so that's not a shocker :)

And tell Cody WAY TO GO on those amazing roses? With eucalyptus? GET OUT! Gorg!

So fun talking to you today. Made my mundane work day SO much less mundane!

And Happy Birthday Tayva! We all love you!

Tim and Angie said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. We did the romantic thing the weekend before for our anniversary. I'm starting to get used to kind of dud V-days. Oh well, Tim's good in so many other ways. Beautiful flowers too!