3.17.2009

Something New


My beautiful sister-in-law Jess was on TV a few weeks ago talking about her kitchen.  Her friend works for Studio 5 and loved what Jess had done with her many cook books, so she decided to feature her on the show!  Jess did a marvelous job, and how cute is her kitchen?  I'm loving this idea...

My kitchen has retro Coco-Cola art and I like it just fine, but I'm sort of wanting a change.  I love the idea of displaying my cook books and just think of all the color and cool artwork!  I'm sooo tempted...I can already picture it.  Plus, one of my New Year's resolutions is to become a better cook.  Don't I need lots of cook books to get recipes from?  Cook books that adorn my walls?  I think so, too.


6 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope someone Tivo'd this! I want to see it when I come! Jess looks pretty comfortable in front of the camera.... :)

Jewels said...

I did! Tivo'd for life...lucky Jess!

Shawn said...

Wow! You know a celebrity! I have too many cookbooks that I don't use--what shall I do with those?

Tim and Angie said...

That is a really great idea. I would have never come up with it. Yay, for your cute sister-in-law!

Angie said...

Retro Coca-Cola totally reminds me of you, Julia. You pull that off well. Though you could pull off the cookbook thing too. Mine are so stained from careless use I could never do that. Oh, and my kitchen is too small too!

Rosey said...

This kitchen decore is a must! That is so fantastic! Jess... so great! I will say though Jewels that I love your retro coca-cola red kitchen!