12.02.2009

Holy Wrap!


As we hauled in our Christmas boxes from the garage, Cody informed me that I'm not allowed to buy any wrapping paper this year. "Pish....pah...wha...ugh...bah...." sounded something like my response. Until I took the rolls out.

Oh.

Turns out I have quite the collection, who knew? Shiny, striped, festive, metallic and 3 rolls of printed wood grain (so rad). There's over 20 rolls, people. Is that a lot? It took up my entire counter, it looks like a lot. I have no will power when it comes to wrapping paper (or paper napkins, but that's another post). As soon as I see cool printed paper, my mind is instantly filled with a plethora of reasons why I need it. To be honest, I don't have that many functions where I must show up with gift in hand, but does that stop me? Of course not, why would it. And with the Christmas season upon us and all that fun paper out there? Be still my wrapping fingers.

I will do my best not to buy any more this season...we'll see how long that lasts.

3 comments:

Randi Patch said...

I think Tayva and her big tin garbage can of wrapping paper, has given everyone the bug. I am in love with wrapping paper right now, and want a whole tin can of it too! I love your huge, fun selection. I guess I know where to go if I ever run out..

Tayva said...

Ooooh! Fun paper! Let's all get together for a group wrap and share; who knows? What if we run out?? We might even need more. . . XO

Angie said...

I love this. I especially love that Cody told you not to buy anymore this season.