10.19.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


What am I loving? Other than the general Fall splendor?

The paint job on our house!!

Here's what it looked like before...

So green and sad.
Bam.





Doesn't it look amazing!??! I'm so in love with it. That red door...stoppit now. We painted the brick and the trim. I was SO scared about painting the brick, too - isn't it some unspoken rule that you just don't paint brick? I consulted many about my idea and would hear, "Yes, do it!" and "No, don't!". After buying the paint I realized I had to paint something, and I'm so glad I did it. It was a job, but it's worth it every time I pull in my driveway.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Jewels, I LOVE it!!! You are so gutsy but it really paid off. Way to go!

Muzikal Mama said...

Gorgeous! Someday I have to see this in person :D

Shaunee said...

I love, love, love this!!! Great job!

Andrea said...

That DOES look good!!

Heather "Rita" said...

It looks amazing! Great job!

Miss you guys by the way...