1.02.2013

Happy New Year!!
2013 is here, friends.  Are you psyched?  Ahhhh, a new year full of promise and goals.  I love the feeling of a brand new year.  Everything seems achievable - a clean slate in which to build new dreams on (how poetic).  I'm not going to bore you with my resolutions...or you know?  Maybe I will.  Not ALL of them at once, you see, nobody has that kind of time.  A big one?...that I probably make and promise every year?  To blog more.  I've goaled this in the past, but this time it's different.  I haven't blogged in what...4 months or something ridiculous like that?  Chances are I don't have any readers anymore.  In a way, this is a good thing.  Now I feel less likely to filter my posting.  Not that I'm full of profanities or offensive material, Heavens no.  It's just that subconsciencely I would alter my posts to appease or impress.  Do you do that?  I do.  And that's not how a journal is supposed to be.  So I'm going to change that.

In other news, it's apparent that I've neglected to post about a myriad of life experiences that happened since August.  I'll cover those, I promise, but I'll get to it when I get to it.  I don't want to hold off blogging about something because I still have this old story to blog about (goodness, that sounds familiar...pretty sure I've promised that in the past, too.  Crap).  

So!  Stick around, peeps.  I'm changing my blog layout and that will take a few days, but come back, won't you?  

1 comment:

Rosey said...

So glad you're back to blogging... this makes me very happy. Happy New Year to you! Love you!