12.15.2008

Santa's got a brand new bag!


How great is this?  Merry Christmas to me!  Andrea drew my name this year and a few days ago mailed me this GORGEOUS green bag.  I love it.  Yeah yeah, it's a few days before Christmas, but whatevs - I couldn't wait.  The size is perfect and it has the enviable single strap - I adore it.  Thank you, sis!






Kate was in town this weekend and we were able to record some songs on Friday afternoon.  It was SO much fun!  Hannah met us there and we recorded 'Blessing' and 'Homeward Bound'.  We messed around and sang some random songs...it was a blast. 

Kate and Hannah listening to our track.

Hannah and I haven't recorded anything together for almost 4 years, and the three of us haven't recorded anything in 7.  It's been a while!  It was really fun being in a studio again.  We'll have to polish up some more songs and go back next time she's in town.

That night Rhonda, Kate and I went to dinner at Los Hermanos.  Always delish. We laughed our heads off and took lots of pictures.






I couldn't keep a straight face...
"...are you gonna take the picture?"
After we ate we went to see Twilight (yes, it's my third time).  Rhonda hadn't seen it yet and she loved it!  We grabbed some treats and ended up at my house.  Hannah came over and we talked for a bit before starting 'Pillow Talk'.  Hannah had never seen it - and still hasn't, she slept through most of it!  Rhonda and I are die-hards (or idiots) and we stayed awake for the whole thing.  It was an eeearly morning, but it was so much fun to hang out with the girls.

Saturday night I had a show with The Thrillionaires.  It was SO great!  The cast was elite - Brett, Matt, Maclain, Lisa and Hailey.  We wore tacky Christmas sweaters and the show was a complete blast.  I love it so much!  I don't have any shows until next month, so a few weeks off will be nice.  But come January, onward Thrills!


Are you ready for Christmas?  Is anyone ready for Christmas?  I can't believe it's NEXT WEEK and I am so not prepared.  Christmas music!  I found this lovely little album on iTunes a few weeks back and fell in love with these songs:








All My Bells Are Ringing - Lenka
The Christmas Song - Catherine Feeney
Blue Christmas - Nicole Atkins
Silent Night - Priscilla Ahn
Winter Wonderland - Kate Havnevik

I listen to them every time I get in my car.  Go get 'em!  Oh, has everyone sent out their Christmas cards already?  Am I the only one who hasn't done that yet?  Or made a gingerbread house?...

No comments: