9.21.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

What am I loving? Two things.

One - it's the first day of FALL!
Officially! I even spotted some orange trees on the mountains. oooh! It's in the air and I'm so excited, LOVE me some Fall time. Time to haul out the Halloween boxes. I've even started on my Halloween layout for this blog. Stay tuned!

Two - artwork by Disney artist Mary Blair.
Do NOT be surprised if you see these prints hanging on my wall this month...








I mean, really??! Ugh, I'm obsessed with her art. Naturally I picked most of these before I knew I was having a boy - I thought, "ooh! How cute to put in a little girls' room!" She has SO many cool prints, lots of 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'Cinderella'. Love love love.

I so wasn't kidding about Halloween boxes, I should really haul those out.



No comments: