2.01.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

What am I loving? That February is here! The month of lurve. And my baby arrives this month! Just because I'm not at ALL ready for his arrival doesn't mean I'm not super anxious for him to get here. I'm loving all the Valentine goodness saturating the stores. I haven't decided what to do for my kid's Valentines yet, but I'm digging this styles...
So fun - I want to hang them on my wall.

What else am I loving? Or coveting, would be more appropo. I want a Scout for my very own...

I have mentioned before how my family is sort of obsessed with these vehicles. We all own one. My Dad has a super nice one that is all glossy and fancy, while Cody has one that he wants to put a lift kit on and take to Moab. Me? What do I want? I want a Barbie scout. I want it shiny and pretty and baby blue. I see no problem with this. Well, there is a problem...several, actually. I know nothing about cars so naturally I don't really want to get one that needs work. I'd just as soon have it come to me with the keys in it ready to go. I want bench seats in the front and back, I want a big steering wheel, I want a soft top for Summer and a great stereo. Too much? I didn't think so. I mean, look how pretty this orange one is!


Sigh...so nice. Only I want it in baby blue. Bam.
(I don't even want to admit how long it took me to color that).

So there you have it - I want me my own Scout. We'll go get shakes. Now taking donations.

2 comments:

Rosey said...

OK those Valentines are the cutest... how do I get them blown up and framed on my wall?? LOVE!

Kim said...

I can't believe your baby is due this month!! We SERIOUSLY need to get together before baby #3 gets here and it is harder to get out of the house. Nothing better than being home with baby on a cold, wintery day. Now, if we could just order some winter weather. :) But seriously! Lets do lunch this week!