2.12.2007

Baby Ruby


Ok, so we don't know if it's a girl or not. Cody, Cache and I went to the Dr. this morning to have an Ultrasound. Look at that little thing! I'm 11 weeks along and my due date is September 2nd - just two days before my Dad's Birthday and one week before my Birthday. For the most part I've been feeling great, although there are times at night when I feel a little sicky. Cody is also helping me eat healthier during this pregnancy which is so hard! He keeps suggesting really yummy, healthy meals...but all I want is a deep fried toquito, onion rings or a #4 from Burger Supreme.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you - cute post! We love the name Ruby too! My sister thought of it a few years ago but never had another girl! Do you feel like you're having a girl? We are so excited to find out what we are having too! Keep us posted...this is fun to kind of be going through it all at the same time! Love ya..

Kateastrophe said...

YAY! I can tell she/he/it's a hottie already! Of course it is spawn of YOU and YOU are hot. LOVE YOU!!

HaLaine said...

YAY! Another little peanut coming to the family!!!

Auntie Ann said...

What a peanut...and I love the name ruby being that i have a pretty cute ruby myself! Im so glad your blogging. We need to get together soon, we miss you guys.

Anne said...

Okay, I'm ruining your blog. I'm so sorry. Commenting, deleting comments, commenting again.

Anyway, what I MEANT to say is this:

Is it okay that I'm SO SO SO happy for you and SO SO SO happy that, for once, it isn't me?

Love you to death!

Natalie said...

Congrats, Jewels! It is fun to see little Ruby in her first few weeks of life. I am convinced it's a girl, as the name Ruby is too cool to go unused. Good luck with the healthy eating...I'm sorry to say I won't be a very good influence on you. Whenever I'm around it's all about chocolate and Martinelli's!
Love ya
Natalie