2.19.2007

Dreaming of Summer


We have had gorgeous weather all weekend. It's been so nice and warm, I was able to open the windows in my house and spend time outside in the sun...so imagine my saddness when I awoke to 3" of snow this morning! Rarr. I'm feeling rather under the weather, as they say. To cheer myself up (or depress myself more?), I decided to post some pictures from a trip I took last year. Kate and I surprised Rhonda for her Birthday and took her to a resort in Mexico for the weekend. It was sheer Heaven! We were right on the beach and we spent all day lounging in the Sun. I need to go back soon...and I will take all of you with me. Anyone else need a tropical getaway?






Ahhh, man. I would give anything to smell like coconut suntan lotion and lie in the Sun...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks delightful...wish we were laying out right now instead of staring at the snow...yuck.

Skinnieminnie1978 said...

Gosh Jewels that doesn't look like fun at all! (deep sarcasm) I'd rather be making snowmen and snow angels for sure!

The Bastian's said...

Hey girl,
I think I was fine with the snow until I saw pictures of Mexico! That made me want to get away sooo bad! Sorry about your last comment. Since my blog is more for my family I decided not to post that. Maybe I should make a new one for just me! Anyway, thanks for all of your sweet comments!

Anne said...

Okay, I have to tell you that whenever I click on your blog, my kids come RUNNING!!! They LOVE the music! Hahahaha. They're all dancing around the computer room as we speak...