2.16.2007

Staying In...

Since we were out all day on Valentines, we decided to spent the evening in. I'm not sure what it is about Holidays, but I generally get a little crazy in the baking department. Here are some cupcakes and a yummy chocolate cake I made for Cody.


We had a delicious Turkey Breast for dinner (yes, I am wearing an apron - so Donna Reed)

For dessert we tried out the Chocolate Fountain Cody bought me for Christmas. As it turns out, I can eat my weight's worth in chocolate-covered strawberries. It was sooo yummy! We finished off with some bubbly and settled in to catch up on some of our favorite shows. Ahhh, it was such a great day! Although, I think next time we bust out the Chocolate Fountain we should have some friends over...I'm a little embarrassed by how much I consumed in one evening. Cheers to Valentines Day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you! That looks so yummy....we will have to get together and try out that chocolate fountain sometime! I love me some chocolate mmmm....sounds like you had a great day!

The Bastian's said...

I am adding you too! I am so happy I found you! Love the goodies, I wish I could bake like that!! Whit