9.25.2009

Friday Finds


LOOK at what I have found! A cherry red chandelier...
Yes, it probably belongs in a brothel (no thanks to the pink wash of the photo), but I fell in love with it instantly. I was Halloween shopping with my Mom and when I spotted it there may have been a gasp and clasped hands...I don't remember. Anyway, it's going to look so great in my Art Room! Until then it will hang above my dining room table because it's the perfect touch for my Halloween party! You'll see...

Another great find we came across whilst shopping were these black glittery sprays.
That curl at the end? Are you kidding me?? I bought 5 and I'm pretty sure I'll be going back to get more. Both items were found at Tai Pan, friends - that's where the magic is.

This dress I love so very much...with teal t-strap heels? Snap. I also love the satin cuffs. www.modcloth.com.

And finally, I have been looking for these forever. Seriously. Red and white striped soda pop straws! Bah!!
There I was, casually flipping through my Halloween issue of 'Country Living' when all of a sudden there they were, calling my name. $6.00 for 20 straws. A bit pricy perhaps, but so worth it! I can't think of any party I will throw that won't showcase these. The site listed for the straws is www.jackandlulu.com. I couldn't find them online (they only had stationary...), so I emailed them and received a quick response explaining how I can purchase them. I can't wait for them to come in the mail! I think I'll celebrate with a chocolate malt.

**UPDATE! Liz just informed me of a better striped straw source. www.kikkerlandshop.com. These are cheaper - $3 for 50 - and they come in other colors!! This might be the best day ever. Thanks, Liz!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear that you are sending me that chandelier..... HA HA, Just kidding! LOVE IT! I so would love to be a guest at one of your parties. Can't wait to see what you create. Hugs! P.S. I have some halloween decor up on my blog!

Shawn said...

Oh, how I LOVE me a chandelier!! I want one soooo badly in my bedroom---to add that chic touch!

Can't wait to see pics of your Halloween house!

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

The chandelier is great! I'm jealous. I want to put one in my walk-in closet. And by walk in closet, I mean the hallway by my bathroom. But anyway, I love it. I can't wait to see it up!