11.24.2011

GIve Thanks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Ahhh, I love this Holiday. I love spending time with family and eating until we can't see. We went up to my parents house to enjoy my Mom's famous turkey (ohmygoodness, it's so good). All that's involved is butter, salt and pepper. It is FLAWLESS every time, none of this brining or stuffing the bird or any of that other nonsense, no sir! Simple and delicious. YUM. My sister in law Randi made a dreamy pumpkin pie, and my other sister in law Jess brought the perfect rolls...which I ate too many of. I LOVE my family, I love spending time with them. I also sort of get to do it again on Sunday when we have Cody's parents over for dinner...

So, how about some thanks? I'm thankful for my incredible, wonderful, ridiculously handsome husband. My two blonde mischievous cherubs who are my world. I'm thankful for our home which is always under construction. I'm thankful for our stellar parents. I'm thankful for the knowledge of the Gospel in our lives. I'm thankful for radical friends that keep us current. I'm thankful for this new baby boy that arrives in just a few more months, and I'm thankful for this beautiful world we live in. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dahling! Love the Merry New Look for Christmastime. Love you! xo