1.15.2008

Happiest of days

It must have taken a great occasion in order for me to bump down my Summer post...and indeed it is!  Today is my brother's Birthday.  Marty is my older brother who is one of the most stellar men I know.  He and my brother Rich (The Brothers Patch) work together and are best friends.  They are such amazing people - I feel very honored to have them as brothers.  I saw them both last night at a little get together for Marty's Birthday and they are so hilarious, so great.  So!  To my older brother Marty - I hope this day is the greatest!  I love you and look up to you, you are truly an incredible, amazing man.  Hott-tee Burt-dees! 

In other news, do you know what tonight is?  'Tis the premier of A.I.


Oh yeah...it's on.  Will you be tuning in?  I have some things I need to get done today (all of which are simply too boring to post about, so I will spare you) and now I have to get them done in time so I can watch all the auditioning glory!  

3 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Awww I love Marty! Happy Birthday to HIM!

And I am SO EXCITED FOR AMERICAN IDOL I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!

Mark said...

Happy Birfdee Marty!!!

DIXIECHICK said...

Hey, check out my AI post...I love Idol..totally rocks my world! LOL...oh, and Happy Birthday to your Bro!