9.20.2008

Megara..

To be honest?  I had no idea what to post about.  It's been a few days and I got nothin'.  SO!  I have opted to take on the Disney Princess Quiz...because...well...maybe I was curious.

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not one bit surprised. Not ONE bit.

"Thanks, HERC. It's been a real . . . slice."

Aww now I miss you and our Sunday afternoon Disney naps!

Little Megs said...

Um ya, that's definitely you. Maybe I should take the quiz? See what wisdom can be imparted to me about my true character huh?!

Shaunee said...

That's a classic! I always thought it was you in the movie!

Lisa/Scott said...

Cute, you'd be a wonderful Megara...I took this just for fun and I was Mulan. lol

Jen said...

I'm Pocohantas! Excuse me while I put my elk skin loin cloth on and make a trek to the mountains.

Amelia Merritt said...

Holy Eff, it's like this thing really knows you. Is it self aware?

Amelia Merritt said...

I am Esmarelda. Gypsy slut tease. Accurate again!