9.25.2008

Publicity Shots

Last night at rehearsal we took some pictures for the paper and publicity, etc.  My costume isn't done yet, so I wore this gorgeous dress that my Mom wore when she was in 'Dracula' years ago.  What do you think?



I'm having the best time doing this show!  It's so much fun and the people are a blast.  You will come see it, won't you?  I'm also designing the poster and program...I'll post pictures of those when they're finalized.

And since I didn't do my WIWW post yesterday, I will post something now - what am I wanting/loving?  This little shoes from  Old Navy.


I don't have a little girl.  You know this.  But how key-yute are these?  I held these for 5 minutes deciding whether or not to buy them.  I opted not...and now I wish I had.  I love being a Mom to little boys, but seeing these (along with the super cute girl clothes that are EVERYWHERE right now) is totally making me baby girl hungy...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woman you are so spicy hot! I LOVE the red lipstick.

Me-OW.

Shaunee said...

Being a mother of two girls, I am here to say that you should try for a girl ;) It's totally worth it!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

and if trying is not up your alley, then you are welcome to borrow and dress my baby girl anytime!

that first pic is classic beauty, you totally should have been born somewhere in the 20's-50's.

The Bastian's said...

Wow! I love seeing you all dressed up! When is the show? I work all weekends so fat chance I will get to see you but its worth a try! I love those shoes, you need a little girl now for my little girl to kick it with!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you are so busy with rehearsals! Can't wait to see the show...wahhh ahhh ahhh...

Tim and Angie said...

I've seen the set to the show as I pass by for story time. Tim and I are going to come and see it. It looks like a fun show.
I do love having girls to dress and buy things for, the problem is knowing when to stop. They have enough clothes, yet everything is so cute! Those are super cute shoes.

HaLaine said...

Most Most Fabulous. You nimble little minx...

Derrick said...

I totally saw that production of Dracula. :)

Jessica said...

I think I need to know the name of that red lipstick. I'm going to need it for Halloween. You look amazing! I can't wait to see it! You are so much fun to watch. You always steal the stage!

Sara said...

LOVE your hair! Man Cody is a lucky lucky man! I wish I could drive up and see you!