1.06.2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


What am I loving?

Mindi Brimhall.

She just might be the greatest friend in the world. Why, you ask? This darling girl CLEANED AND ORGANIZED my art room last night! Yes, she rules. My poor art room has been a catch-all for loads of stuff since we moved in. I somehow still create projects in here, but the clutter was becoming a bit impossible to ignore. I attempted to spend an hour or two in here on Monday and clean everything out, but I was too sick to couldn't accomplish much.

Enter Mighty Mindi and her organizing ways! She stored items and cleaned off my desk and even vacuumed the floor. The best part might be my new Wallpaper on my computer...
Oh yes, the Hoff stays.

Look at my little shelf!
Pretty little books, all in a row.

I'm obsessed with this view.
This was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and I don't know how I can ever repay her for doing this for me - now I feel like I can paint and decorate and get my art room all fancy. Thanks, Mindi! (and Kevin, for the Hoff).

In other news, we are still sick (look at two of my boys tuckered out. Yeah, that's Cody's leopard print snuggie. True story). We are on antibiotics and we see a glimmer of health in our future. Until I feel 100%, I'm going to sit in my clean, organized room and dream of upcoming projects...

5 comments:

Mindi said...

YAY! I love to hear you are sitting in there and dreaming of projects, this was the plan. You sit in there and create you little creative minx!! Thanks for lovin' on me Wednesday... remember Wednesday is a nickname I have :)

Jen said...

So sorry you and your family have been feeling icky! I'm starting to come down with a little ick and it completely stinks! Especially when I lean over or bend down to pick something up and nose innerds drip out, CONTINUOUSLY! Nice immage, huh?

Mindi sounds like a dream! I'm totally coveting the wall paper. Your room looks wonderful!

Tayva said...

What a happy, clean space your art room is---what a lift from a great friend! and I LOVE that photo of your sleeping 'boys.' Feel better soon! XO

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

Mindi is awsome!

Angie said...

That picture of Cole on the counter - he couldn't be more Patch in that picture. I swear he is either you or Richard in that. I hope you're doing well! Sarah Stancliff just had a little girl. She named her a really beautiful name. Julia! How does that feel? Love you -