4.08.2008

Painting...

I have much to blog about - my trip to Phoenix was a blast and I have every intention of telling you about it.  However, I am currently taking a breaking from painting my bedroom.  Perhaps the fumes were getting to me?  Hmm, I guess that will explain any unnecessary information spilled here and horrible grammatical errors.  I had really hoped to have it all done before Cody came home (he's still in Phoenix at a CrossFit convention, he gets home tomorrow - I mean, today.  See!  Fumes!), but I just couldn't get to it.  Despite my exhaustion, I'm very excited to see it all done.  I'll post pictures of our room - and pictures of my trip to Phoenix.  But for now, I must attend to a soaked paint brush upstairs who is wondering where I am...stupid fumes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha you are funny. You and your fumes.

The Bastian's said...

You are funny! You crack me up. Do you realize your always painting?

The Bastian's said...

Sorry I haven't called you yet. My schedule changed this week so I have worked the last 6 tens in a row and I still have one more to go. Just a little tired and out of it.

Angie said...

i can't wait to see it. i love changing colors in rooms. i noticed the colors of your blog changed too! guess what julia - sarah stancliff is engaged!!! i'll post a photo soon. isnt that awesome though!