4.17.2008

Tangerine Dream

At last!  It is finished!  Cody and I finally finished painting our bedroom.  And it was a bear, let me tell you.  As I mentioned before, the first time we painted our room, we got the brilliant idea to paint our trim.  I do not recommend this.  Can it look great?  Of course!  It's just a ginormous pain to do it.  But as you will see, if it's done in the right color - it is simply radical.

Before - our sad, dreary green room.

After - Tangerine Dream!

I am SO happy with it!  The dark, glossy trim is so fantastic, we both love how it turned out.  Cody is finishing up our bedroom furniture and headboard, we have a some things to add to the walls and such so it won't look so bare.  Soon our room will be complete!...just in time for us to move.

Speaking of, we have been crazy busy the past two days.  Now stay with me, this may get confusing - On Tuesday we got a call from Adam saying that someone wanted to come see the house on Wednesday morning.  I think it went well, the house looked good.  Wednesday afternoon we heard that the very first couple that came through our house a few weeks ago wanted to come through again Thursday afternoon.  Sweet!  We made some more improvements on the house and finished up the painting Wednesday night.  That same night we got yet another call from Adam saying that someone wanted to come through Thursday morning...wow!  Two showings in one day!  The house really look amazing, so you can imagine how awesome it felt when we found out that ANOTHER Realtor wanted to show our house Thursday evening.  Yes, friends - 4 showings in two days.  Not bad, right?  I am so hopeful - I hope we get an offer soon...

*Update - just got another call and someone is coming to look at it tomorrow afternoon.  Sweet!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing and four showings? Holy crap that's great! I hope you sell it very soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the showings! That's awesome! I love the Tangerine. I painted one of our walls in our apartment in Philadelphia that same color. We loved it. I must say though, yours looks better than ours because of the cute bed linens and such. We were still broke college students at that time.

Andrea said...

Sweet paint job! I love the orange.

Mindy said...

Sounds like everything is finally starting to fall into place for you. It is so hard to sell a house. I hope all goes well.

By the by, the paint job looks great! Keep the colors. You'll have to do it again when you move!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

Kudos Jolleys, Kudos!

Adam Harward said...

Looks real nice