3.26.2010

Opening Night!


'Singin' in the Rain' opened last night and it was a smashing success! All of our hard work paid off and the show was great. Everything ran smoothly, we felt good about our performance, the audience was awesome - it was great. I'm SO glad to have the first show over with!

I have met some rad people during this production, Bethany was an instant bestie and I will love her forever. She does almost everyone's hair for the show - she is brilliant! She plays Dora Bailey - here we are in our dressing room before the show. Love her.
I love that dress. I'm going to have to take pictures of all my costumes, they are fantastic.

I brought roses for all the girls because nothing says, "Opening Night" better than roses, am I right?
My other bestie Mindi knows this, because she brought me roses just before the show. The fattest, reddest roses ever.
Our show runs until April 10th with performances on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. You can get tickets at the door or at www.lehicityarts.org. (PS - the address for the theater is 310 N. 850 E. in Lehi, right next to Wingers). Come and see it! If for nothing else, just to see how fantastic my costumes are...

6 comments:

Tayva said...

Oh, goodness, honey: you look so pretty in those pictures you take my breath away! Brava!!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! We will have to find a day to come and see the show! Best of luck on your performances...I'm sure they will be fabulous!!!

Lots of love...

kateastrophe said...

I vote for a fashion show of the costumes for those of us who (boo!) can't come. (Boo again!)

LOVE YOU!

Bringing Lady Back said...

I love you too!

And that wig of mine is just ridiculous, isn't it? Good thing you look marvelous, darling.

We're just getting started!

Jen said...

Congratulations on the show! The costumes and your hair look amazing!

Mindi said...

I love your costumes too!! Rickety ron dooo INDEEED!