3.26.2008

HolyMotherOf...

Whoa!  Busy weekend!  So, so much to post about - but alas, I shall have to wait to post aboutall the happenings of the past few days, but I will soon.  Sooooon!

Biggest news - our house went on the Market today!  The pictures turned out awesome and it was great to see the "For Sale" sign on our front lawn.  Better news?  Someone wants to come see it.  TOMORROW.  Word - how cool is that?  Well, cool and terrifying.  We've been spending the past few days clearing out some clutter and storing things in a storage unit.  We have a few more things to get done tonight, but I'm optimistic that the house will show really well.  Here are the pictures - 







What do think?  You like, eh?  Want to purchase?  Buy me!  I am signing off, now - but I promise to be back soon.  Cross your fingers, wish us luck!

5 comments:

Mark said...

The house looks great!! Maybe we will buy it. Where do you live?

Kateastrophe said...

Great work Jewels! I love it!! And holy wow I can't believe someone is coming already! That's amazing!

Jessica said...

It looks fabio! Lots of work for you, but you pulled it off. I hope it sells quickly and you'll be on to your next great home...

Brittany said...

Yay! I am so excited for you to be moving yet so sad to see you go! Your house looks fabulous, of course! No wonder you already have a showing! Here's to knowing that everything will work out well! PS Let me know if you need any help. Maybe now that you are leaving I can be a good neighbor. :)

Anonymous said...

Jewels - the house looks great! You'll have a buyer in no time flat! Good luck!