3.19.2008

What a night!

Last night was so much fun!  I had a fabulous time and it was so great having people I knew in the audience.  THANK YOU to everyone who came!  That meant the world - you good sports, you.  My entire family was there and it was awesome for them to come and show their support (although my Dad did mention that watching our kids might have been more fun - ha!).  My dear friend Whitney came (Whit - that was so awesome) and Suzanne even made an appearance!  So again, thank you everybody - thank you, thank you!

The show went really well.  We do two shows - a play and then a musical, but last night we were short a piano player, so we just did two plays.  The first one was good - a bit rough, but it had it's moments, it came together and it was good.  However, I think the second show was a lot smoother!  We seemed to get into the groove and focused on the story - it was great!  Hannah did a fabulous job - it was her first time!  And Tanya - brilliant as ever.  Man, everyone just did so well - I love watching from the side of the stage.  My hair however?  Eh, not so great.  It was alright, I guess, but not nearly as saucy as I hoped it would be.  I needed more time to curl it, so it turned out to be this...fluffy, bubble coif.  I think I'll be going straight next time!  I can't wait to see what the next show will be about.  I'll let you know if I'm in that one - I'm having the best time doing this - thanks for amusing me!

5 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Fluffy bubble coif?! Hahahahaha

I love you.

The Bastian's said...

Jewels I would not have missed your play and I am so glad! You were so funny and did so well, I enjoyed myself the whole time! Thanks for letting me come!

Brillig said...

Oh man, that's sounds so great. One of these times I'll have to make it to a show that you're IN-- though talking with you in the audience on Monday was fun too... But yes, I must find away to strand my husband with all the kids and sneak away to watch you in all your brilliance! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I bet you did a great job! Wish we could have been there....tell us when you are performing again!

Jessica said...

Jewels it was so fun to see you! And your hair was great so no worries. Just let us know when you are performing again and we'll be there. Love you!