8.07.2008

For Sooth!

"Thou and I are too wise to woo peaceably..."
Hark!  A request hath been sent on the wings of sparrows this fine Summer morn, for I am to partake in a festival of arts!  Yea, upon a stage in the mountains that do saturate mine eyes with glorious shades of jade.  I shall play for my peers in the best of my ability, to be sure that I shalt not let them depart without their hearts feeling merry with joy and song.  

Doth my stomach turn in unsettlement?  Yea, quite profoundly.  You scoff to be sure, assuming that my uneasiness is caused by mine own unsurity of performance.  Indeed, doubt doth swirl in my gut and above mine eyes in wisps of fear.  Be gone!  I shall rise to the challenge and deliver my heart with much sincerity!    I shall play strong and play true, pouring my soul for all to see!  I will humbly partake in this grand adventure, for it is sure to bring me much joy!

Translation:  I've been asked to do a Shakespeare musical with the Thrillionaires tonight and next Monday night at the Sundance Summer Theater.  We are the pre-show for their running play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream".   Am I nervous?  Yeah.  Not horribly, but it is mixed in with the excitement of the whole thing.  You MUST come and see us in action!  We'll have music and some costumage.  'Tis sure to be a grand eve of entertainment.  Eth.  

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Just be sure to say, "I am He, for whomst thou seekest" and I will give you twenty bucks.
Good luck! Thou wilst do great!

Anonymous said...

I want to come see you do Thrillionaires, but I need some info. Will you email me the goods? Great date night idea. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you were able to say "costumage" and end the post with just the word Eth.

Hahahaha

HaLaine said...

You were FAB!!

Jessica said...

Which Monday? Before or after Powell? We would love to come!

Jen said...

How fun! I have to come see you some time! The 'ol schedule is a little hectic right now. Keep us posted about all of the Thrillionaires upcoming events!

The Bastian's said...

That is AWESOME! I hope you have a blast. Alas,I must work both nights but I will be thinking of you and am sure you will do wonderfully!! Have fun!

Tim and Angie said...

I totally want to come and see it, but I need more details! Will you email me said details, or a link? pedersen_home@msn.com. Break a leg!

Little Megs said...

You're awesome!