10.29.2008

Closing Night!


"Blithe Spirit" closed on Monday night!  It was SUCH a fun play - I will miss the people so much.  The show went really well!  We were sold out, they had to set up extra chairs, Cody came...it was perfect.  I so wish we could have extended the run, but alas - all good things must come to an end!  




Debra, the second wife...
This is Mo who played Madame Arcati - she is good people, I love this woman.
The girls in our tiny dressing room!  There were 5 of us that had to get ready in this teeny space every night - we became fast friends, as you can imagine.
Thanks to everyone who was able to come and see the show - even my Drama Teacher from JH came to a matinee!  I loved doing this show and I LOVE all the people I was able to meet because of it.  I am glad to have my evenings and weekends back, but I will miss this show terribly.  As they say at then end of the play, "Parting is such sweet sorrow!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jewels I heard you were AMAZING in the play. I'm so sad I missed it! You look gorgeous, as usual!