10.22.2008

For Me??


Awww, sweet Liz awarded me this fabulous little title.  How great is she?  As is customary, I am to award this to some fellow friendly bloggers..


Andrea: My amazing sister.  Liz awarded me this decorative square because she thinks I'm funny and creative.  However, my sister?  Well, Liz knows of her greatness, and now you all should, too.  She is so artistic and sharp - my idol.  She has an ear for music and is truly my best friend.  I love her more than words can express and she has an eye for all things radical.


Ann: Don't get me started - my dear Ann is so detailed with the things she creates.  Her house is a work of art, not to mention all the amazing crafts she designs.  We can sit and talk for hours and we always end up laughing SO hard.  She is gorgeous and sweet, I ADORE her!


Heather: Heather is like my personal Martha Stewart.  She is totally down to earth, yet so polished and creative that it baffles the mind.  It's impossible to hate her because she is the kindest person I know.  She is also my fish friend, and we are bound together by sequins.


Amelia: This lovely girl is like my fill-in sister.  We became supertight superfast and I can't go very many days without a phone call to her.  She has an eye for design, bottom line.  She could make me look like a rock star in a New York minute and has the simplest solutions for any design snag.  Did I mention she's hilarious?  Major bonus.


Tanya:  My sweet Tanya!  Sweet, indeed.  Tanya is going to be a Chef (memo to you - make friends with those who can cook).  Check out her blog and look at her delish creations!  Tanya is solid gold which makes her easy to be friends with, but the things she can do with food astounds me.  Plus, she makes the best Rice Krispie Treats this side of Colorado...


1 comment:

Amelia Merritt said...

And I adore you, Julia, because you can stand to be around me for days on end when usually only guys can do that. But it's because you, Julia, are pure in heart and you are not offended easily and you get what I really mean when I say something dumb and you try to be forgiving and humble and are SO fun and together and you make me want to be a better man. Er, woman. And you get my lame movie reference jokes. Much, much love and adoration and you deserve the award. Congrats!!