4.01.2009

First BBQ!


Last week we had our first BBQ of the season! We wanted to take advantage of the warm weather, so Cody and I invited some friends over to grill. It was so great to see everyone, it's been forever since we've been able to get together. The boys hung out outside during the grilling while the ladies sat around the table catching up and enjoying some chips and dip. This picture is pretty lame, but it's the only one I have of (almost) everyone! Memo to me - snap more pictures next time.


It was Morgan's 3rd Birthday so I made some pink cupcakes and even brought out my ice cream maker! I love that machine, it's been too long. The ice cream was SO tasty, I think it needs to permanently stay on my counter top! After we were full of dinner and dessert, we called it a night. Thanks for coming over, everyone! We'll have to do it again soon...like when the snow melts.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love BBQ's! Especially with good friends. This weather had better change for the better soon...I'm feeling the need for some barbeque!

Tim and Angie said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, it all sounds yummy and fun. It's been a while since I pulled out our ice cream maker too. You've inspired me. If only it would stay spring!

glenda said...

Can I ask about your pink ice cream