4.10.2009

Here's What I Know...


Just because you are the owner of your company does not mean you should be the spokesperson for it.

I want to be 'the girl' in a movie.

Really? Advertising a tattoo parlor with a mini van? Nothing screams "Lets get inked!" like a beige Honda Odyssey.

There are days that I get all excited to clean my house and get things organized and taken care of. Today is not that day.

I'm working on becoming a Crossfit Trainer. It's ok, I'm just as surprised as you are.

The fact that we can't move ahead on anything until our house sells is too much for me to handle, sometimes.

Is there such a thing as good hold music?

Cody doesn't give me enough credit when I'm funny.

I'm not as funny as I think I am.

11 comments:

kateastrophe said...

I think you're as funny as you think you are. If that counts for anything :)

Shaunee said...

Amen about the jokes! I'm always cracking up at mine and nobody seems to get them. Oh well... at least we both think we are funny!

Andrea said...

This was a sweet post.

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

um... hello you know i think you are funny and I know you think im funny..... ?? I think?? .... and I know Chase thinks That Im not funny except for when I don't know I'm being funny and he thinks that is funny for some reason... kinda funny!!! That was alot of funnies!

Rosey said...

I could not agree more... I was put on hold the other day, could not be more bored by their so-called 'good' hold music. And just for the record... you? totally funny! LOVE YOU!

Cordell and McCall said...

cute post! I want to go to the movies!! Hey I was looking on the church website for an easter msg for my blog and found a video of Elder Hollands talk and I think your mom is in it! I think it was at like 2:23 or something, she is Mary seeing the empty tomb and then the Savior...it is on my blog take a look! It is fun to see her in these church movies! anyway...Happy Easter!

Cordell and McCall said...

oops sorry 3:23 lol!

Unknown said...

Since I have met you and known you, you have been consistantly funny! Your blog posts are funny too! I love your sense of humor and nothing is funnier then the sound you made for your old squeeky passenger side door..... remember when.....

Unknown said...

"your red car back in the day"

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

You are EVERY bit as funny as I think you are....and that's a LOT of funny.

Shawn said...

If it makes you feel better---I think that you are funny.

No one seems to think that I am funny either...I joined Mormom Mommy Blogs and they put me in the Slice of Life category---how boring.