2.19.2008

Cullen Family

I could have posted about what I have been doing the past 2 days - outings with my boys, things that made me laugh, brilliant epiphanies...but am I posting about those? NO! Great news Twilight fans, the Cullen family has been cast for the movie!



Obviously, the faces will take some getting used to. To be honest, when I read the books I never pictured anyone's face for the characters. Now I guess I'll just have to go re-read the books and use these faces in my mind! I'm so excited, poor Edward has been getting some crap because so many people don't think he's hot enough. While it would have been easier to love a dreamboat carved out of marble (um, because Edward is), I have much hope for dear Robert Pattinson. He's quite dashing in his own right. I think when we see him on the big screen and he speaks those glorious words, we will all be swooning. So what do you think of the cinematic Cullen family?

10 comments:

HaLaine said...

The pictures of them are SO BAD. I highly recommend that your faithful readers look these people up on IMDB for their true hotness...

stace said...

cedric diggory a vampire?? that will take some getting used to...

Tayva said...

Hmmm. The famous Edward. . .so who is Bella? Or is this going to be like the search for the actress to play Scarlett O'Hara??! AND, thanks again for the most FUN day and the beautiful birthday post. You are my Aramantha, and I love you. XO, Mommy

{lizzythebotanist} said...

hmmm...i think this could work. i've got to get caught up on the books!

Kateastrophe said...

OK Esme is PERFECT!! I love her!

Now I must go look in more detail at the other peeps.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! You are good at keeping me in the loop :)

Andrea said...

I like them! And I am all for Edward. I completely agree that he will win everyone over. If I moved to a small town and saw THAT guy giving me eyes in the lunchroom!??!! I would tell him to bite me, too. They are supposed to look too beautiful to fit in, and by golly, they have done it.

Lucrecia said...

I just don't know Julia. I don't know if these guys are perfect enough to compare to the book. I'll have to just wait and see. Do we know a release date for the movie? Who has been cast as Jacob?

DIXIECHICK said...

Holy cow! I just started the first book..and I am totally wrapped up in it. This is really exciting. I hope to have all of them read before this comes out, for sure!
Awesome!

Auntie Ann said...

They look like a pack of haggs!

MACYS said...

Jewels, of course you are welcome to meander through our blog. It would be kept private otherwise. We have alway gotten a kick out of your comments on Whitney's blog so it sounds like you guys would be good company on our trip. Sorry but we have kinda set the wheels in motion with many people on that weekend. Maybe another time. Or if plans somehow change for your husband you are still welcome.