2.15.2008

Down with the sickness

I have sick babies.  Cole is finally getting better after his awful bronchialitis, but he still has a little cough and runny nose.  Cache was inevitably going to get sick and now he's battling a bad cold.  I woke up to the sound of little cries and coughing from both rooms.  Sick babies!  Cache is sitting on the couch with a blanket, drinking water and eating bread bits (it's all I could get him to eat...even with my best convincing and bribing, water and bread was all I could get him to agree to).  So today I will be wiping noses every few minutes, folding laundry, making sure no one is throwing up on themselves, cleaning up the house, comforting kids, making meals, distributing medicine, wiping more noses, taking temperatures and changing diapers.  I know - you so want my life right now.

8 comments:

HaLaine said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! Sick kids are so sad! 'cept I made my mother-in-law do all that while I was at work. DOH!

Kateastrophe said...

You're such a great Mom. I'm sorry they're sick but maybe you'll get a lot done today? No? Maybe.

I miss you :(

Anonymous said...

hey...at least you are doing it all with great hair!

becky said...

we have just been there and are finally back to normal. good luck!

i promise we'll get together for lunch, if you're still up for it.

Tayva said...

Hang in there, kiddo. You're doing great. I love you! XO, Mommy

Lucrecia said...

Hey your hair cut is so sassy! And it's nice to see a picture of your darling self on the BC.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry they are sick. It's tough when kids are sick and it's really tough not being able to cure them in a snap! BTW your hair looks awesome!!!

Mark said...

oh, I hope all turned out okay.