3.01.2007

Girl's Night At PF Changs


Ahhh, PF Changs. SO delish! Heather, Brittany and I got together last night for some Dinner. It was so fun to spend some time with them! We consumed entirely too much food (or that may have just been me...my belt had to be removed after the meal) and were able to catch up. Heather and I are both expecting babies later this Summer, it's so fun to be pregnant at the same time! I hope we can make this a regular thing, it was awesome to be able to just sit and talk. Our other friend Ann was going to try and make it, but she had family in town. Next time for sure! OH, and next time we do this I'm going to wear stretchy pants - that way I can be more comfortable while I eat myself into a food coma.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that girl! Stretchy pants for sure...I ate so much I was sick! Next time lets save room for the wall of chocolate...okay!

Auntie Ann said...

Look at these beauties...Im so sad I couldnt come...We need to make this a monthly thing!

Eric and Kathleen said...

your hair looks great! So long! You are a hottie, and I love your blog!