3.20.2007

Platinum!

So I got my hair done today - a lovely indulgence. For those that know me, I usually have my hair bleached out so it's Platinum Blonde. However, the last few times I've gone to get my hair done I have had some dark streaks put in to darken everything down a bit. Well, I went in today and asked that she put just a little more blonde around my face and at the top of my head. WHOA. My hair is sooooo blonde right now! It's not bad, I really like it - but it's just so bright! I tried to take some pictures so you could see how light it is, but I don't think any of my pics really worked. Here are my attempts:




Quite blonde, no? My sister has told me lots of times that I should try going brown, she thinks it would look really good. I did go dark a few years ago, but I thought it looked SO bad. It wasn't done very well, the color faded really quickly which left me with an ashy, brownish-grayish color. I should give it another shot
...or should I?

3 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Again, MEEEEOW! I can see your sister's point about the brunette thing but you have ALWAYS been blonde. I just can't picture you any other way!

Auntie Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love it...wish I could pull that off. I think you would look great dark.

Anonymous said...

Love it too...looks great! Doesn't it feel so great to get the hair done?