3.28.2007

Flashback Tuesday

Glorious, isn't it? This glamour shot was taken when I was a Freshman in High School. It was 1994/1995 and I obviously thought that super tight jeans and huge shirts were all the rage. You really must click on this picture to see it enlarged and view it in all it's glory! I mean, how short do a girls pants have to be? I'm even wearing one of those suede volleyball necklaces (courtesy of Kate), does anyone remember those? This picture just makes me shake my head...so many things wrong.

The girl in the middle is Kate who will probably terminate her friendship with me once she sees this. Check out the socks and sandals! The other girl was our friend, Kristie. Who, even with her forest green jeans, is the best-dressed out of all of us.

7 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Oh man . . . I remember LOVING that outfit. And I was so excited to have those birkenstocks . . . gun? anyone?

Sheila said...

::Tears streaming down my face::
Best picture ever! The sweater vest is killing me- Kate!!! I think you look super- hoops and all!

Anne said...

Hahahaha. That picture was back when you guys weren't all that fond of me...nor was I all that fond of you. Maybe this is why?

(See, I can say that, because not ONE of you has posted a picture of me yet, thank goodness.)

HaLaine said...

LOVE the socks and sandals, LOVE the pegged jeans Jewels...YES.

HaLaine said...

And Anne Beware...I had THREE pictures I was THIS close to posting last night...Just may have to now.

Auntie Ann said...

I think your looking pretty darn cute.

Eric and Kathleen said...

You are so cute! I am showing my sis in law your blog... ya know, the one who got me into this whole blog thing? She loves Babes in Toy land!!! I've never seen it, but Anyway, we think you are cute, and Cache looks nice in your heals!