3.13.2007

Tanlines

How gorgeous is this weather?! I LOVE this time of year, love it. I had to take a break from Spring Cleaning to go sit on my porch and soak up some sun. It felt so good! It's not hot yet, but the chill in the air is gone and all of my neighbors have been out mowing lawns and doing yard work. I have included some pictures I found, don't they just make you long for Summer?



Mmmm, I can't wait. Even though I will be a huge pregnant girl, I'm going to enjoy the season! Cody and I are hoping to go to Lake Powell at the beginning of June...that's coming up so fast! I should probably do some lunges...

...but before I do that, I think I'm going to see what the weather is going to be like tomorrow - I just might take some time and lay out! You know, while I can still lay on my stomach.

Now go outside and soak up some sunshine!!

4 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Sunshine and warm days always remind me of you, Jewels. You know this because I always call you. "I'm driving fast, windows down, sunroof open, blasting my music and I'm missing you."

And now I'm missing you again.

Hugs and kisses!

Auntie Ann said...

Isnt this weather beautiful?! Im loving it too and cant wait for even warmer weather!

Anonymous said...

I hear you Jewels...I so can't wait for spring and summer!!!! We will have to do some fun summertime BBQs and stuff!

The Bastian's said...

Where do you get these pictures? Your site is so cute! I am loving me some warm weather too, its so great!!!