3.26.2007

Vegas, Baby!

This weekend was so much fun! On Thursday afternoon I drove down to Vegas to see my sister and some girlfriends. I actually got pulled over on the way....oops. No ticket, though! Thursday night my sister and I went to dinner and did some shopping, it was such a blast! I didn't get to spend nearly enough time with her, but hopefully I'll see her soon.

The next day Rhonda, Kate, Sara and I went to lunch at In-N-Out. Yummy! As you can see from this picture, I am pointing to my tray which has two - yes, two - cheeseburgers on it. They were both delicious!



Afterwards we wandered around Target for about two hours and did some serious damage! I could spend the entire day in that store. Sara found a great purse (she's going to kill me for posting this picture) and the rest of us left with fabulous loot!





Later that night we met up with our friend Carla (who also lives in Vegas) for dinner at PF Changs. We ate our weight's worth in Wontons and had a blast eating and catching up.

The next day we went to the Fashion Show Mall which is right off the strip. How long were we there, you ask? About...5 1/2 hours. No joke. We had so much fun just walking around the Mall, taking our time in each store. We also did some serious damage there, as well. All of us purchased some great finds! The picture below is of some flats I tried on in the first store we stopped in. I LOVE THEM!

I wasn't sure if I should get them, they were a bit spensy. Aren't they fabulous? For the rest of the day, everytime I tried something on one of the girls would say, "You know what would look great with that shirt? Gold flats". Hahahaha, it was so funny. ALL day I kept hearing that. I found them online for a bit less than what they were in the Mall. Am I going to order them, you ask? You betcha!



After an exhausting and successful day of shopping, we stopped at Baja Fresh for some dinner (yes, another meal) and then back home for some relaxing. We tried to watch a movie, but we all fell asleep. Of course, once we woke up after the movie we ended up talking until the wee hours!




Finally, a farewell lunch at Cheesecake Factory (see, I told you we love to eat and shop - that's all we do!!). It was so great to see the girls for a few days, it totally recharged my batteries and I can't wait to see them all again at the Girls Trip this Summer! The drive home was long and boring, but I was so excited to see Cody and Cache. They spent the weekend in Moab with some friends and I heard that they had the best time! Ahh, a fabulous few days all around.

5 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

AAAHH!! I miss you so much already! thanks for posting pictures so quickly! I think I gained fifty pounds . . . yowsas.

Auntie Ann said...

Looks like fun...I LOVE the shopping there...I find myself getting into trouble everytime I go. your son was a doll this weekend...If he mentions Auntie Ann, that would be me...although, he didnt want Auntie Ann to hold him!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love the shopping and eating too...yummy! Cache really was a sweetie...it was so funny to see him just hanging out in his carseat and bouncing along!

Sheila said...

Soooo jealous!! I am dying for July to come already!!!

The Bastian's said...

It looks like you had such a good time. I kept my eyes peeled for your jeep, but we ended up hanging out way outside of town for most of the trip. I am so glad you had a good time in vegas! Cache looks so cute in camo! (I cheated and checked your friends sites) I love the hair too, its a good color on you!!