3.27.2007

I was trying to post my Flashback Tuesday picture, but for some reason it won't load. Blast! However, until I get it to work I have included this little pic of movies past. I grew up watching the Disney movie "Babes in Toyland", anyone else familiar with it? Anyway, I recently bought it for old times sake, thought my kids could grow up watching it, too.

Why did I include this particular picture you ask? I bought a cute little green striped t-shirt in Vegas last weekend. It's really long and I totally love it, but the horizontal strips really accentuate the fact that I have a little baby bump. I realize that pretty soon, I will look like Gonzorgo from "Babes in Toyland". Ahem. He's the fat guy.

3 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

This is crazy!!! I havent thought of this movie in years (I too grew up with this movie)and then in Moab I brought it up to Heather for some reason...Maybe we were channeling eachother?

Kateastrophe said...

stopit. You won't ever look like that! Thanks to your impressive array of genes :D

Sheila said...

Oh I loved that movie as a kid!!!
I am sure your baby bump won't resemble anything close to his beer gut!

Love you!