3.17.2007

Postings

I thought I would sit down this morning and post some random things that I have been thinking about. I just found out from my friend Ann that the fabulous Forever21 is coming to University Mall! I am beyond excited, I love that store! However, it is a little bittersweet because now everyone will know about it. It's sort of how I feel about Ikea coming to town. I can't wait - but now it will be all the rage. Sigh... will this prevent me from braving the crowds to shop at these venues? Never!


This whole daylight savings thing has me totally turned around!! I think that "Spring Forward" is much more difficult to adjust to than "Fall Back", and for some reason this time around has been worse. I have been sleeping in until 9:00 - 9:30! I am ashamed. Cache is my alarm clock and he hasn't been waking up until 9:00 or 9:30 either. We are usually up at eating breakfast by 8:30, but now? It's more like Brunch. Oh dear! Hopefully I'll get myself up at a reasonable hour so I can enjoy more of the day!

Last night I was with some friends at a Birthday Party. It was so much fun! It was nice to just hang out and chat. They are all planning on going to Moab next weekend with their Jeeps to go on some trails. Cody is also going, he just bought some fancy brakes to put on his Jeep for the trip! He is taking Cache...it sounds like it's going to be so much fun. Me? I? What am I doing you ask? Well, I am going to Vegas to meet some girlfriends for the weekend. We have been planning this for MONTHS and I cannot wait! I had this trip organized before Cody and our friends decided to go to Moab, but now I'm feeling torn. Cody has been working so much and I feel like I really should go on this trip to spend time with him and Cache. I mean, it's like a Family Vacaction...and I'm going to Vegas. How irresponsible does that sound? Cody and I talked about it on the way home from the party last night. He does want me to come with him, but he also knows that I have been looking forward to this Vegas trip, too. Ugh - I don't know what to do!

3 comments:

The Bastian's said...

I am so sorry that you are going to miss this trip. Actually, my family is taking a trip to Moab next weekend too. Don't feel bad, the girl trips only happen once in awhile too, this will give your boys a chance to spend some good quality time together! I hope you have fun in Vegas!

Auntie Ann said...

I know what you should do...come to Moab. Kidding, but we will miss you if you dont come.

Anonymous said...

Have you decided what you are doing yet? We'd love you to come to Moab...but I totally know how that goes! Whatever you decide will be fun! It was great seeing you the other night...thanks for coming up!