6.11.2008

Dorothy's Got Nothin' On Me

Remember how a year and a half ago I fell in love with some delicious gold glitter flats?  But I did not purchase said flats at the time because they were $130?  Then my Birthday came around about 6 months later and my sweet friends decided to purchase the sparkly shoes for me...but when they arrived, there was only 1 shoe in the box.  And it was the wrong size.

Although I searched and searched I couldn't find a pair anywhere, I was sure they were lost and gone forever.  Ahhh, not so!  For I found the beautiful flats in all their glittery glory on eBay for a mere $36.00.  Guess what arrived today?


My quest has finally come to an end.  Dorothy and her ruby slippers?  No thanks, I'm truly walking on sunshine.

9 comments:

Tayva said...

How beautiful are thy feet with shoes! Love you, Mommy

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...sparkles!

Kateastrophe said...

I LOVE those shoes. Maybe I need to order a pair now . . .

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic! I want some!! Hum.., my birthday is coming up, maybe I should tell my husband...

Little Megs said...

Oh Jules. Those are so you. I hope you're doing great! I found your blog from Andrea's. Anyway, talk to you later. (This is Meghan by the way).

Anonymous said...

LOVE EM! And hello what a deal! What a lucky gal you are!

Jen said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

I was reading some of your old posts and my baby is going to 9 months old on Monday and my oldest son's name is Cody! It un-canny isn't it?... that we each have a Cody in our family and our babies are nine months old, well almost.

I love, love, love e-bay! Love the shoes, love the deal!

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

I'm glad someone else loves glitter as much as I do! Your feet look incredible in those dazzling shoes... and how bout $130 down to $36... thats a steal! Good job jewls!

MikeandJoni Holmes said...

Jewels I love you! YOur blog is amazinf definitly do not visit mine at least for another week or two hopefully by then there will be some improvemnet. It was great to see you at Jons party and I think Brit was going to try to set something up for next week hope to see you then!