6.01.2008

Fallen Angel


The theme for our Fourth Annual Ladies Soiree!  We are Rock Stars.  Legends.  Ending our world tour in Phoenix.  We own many pairs of leather pants.  

Did you like the video clip?  You want to come now, don't you.  Along with the DVD that includes the clip above ( and a picture slideshow of the fantastic time we had last year), here are the treasures that each packet contained:



Tour T-Shirt, Tattoos (temporary...we're softies), Tour Itinerary, Backstage Pass, Passport, Pink Bandana, Leopard print luggage tag, "Vixen" nail polish, Electric Guitar charm, DVD, Greatest Hits CD and Metal Ballads CD.
This was on top of all the Rock Star Goodness.  A little message from me!  Of course each girl got her own stage name.  Mine is 'Siren'...long story.
Our Tour t's!
All the cities we have performed in...but really, the last 4 locations are the places we have been for our previous girl trips.
Tour itinerary - complete with leather tie.
A letter from our tour manager.
Backstage pass!  We love the groupies.  The man ones.
Our soundtrack...
Ah, the glorious DVD.  I do this every year - a pictures slideshow from the year before and a wee glimpse of what is to come...

I am SO stoked!  I can't believe that the trip is this week.  It was a lot of work, but I love doing it.  Obviously if you want your event to be sweet, a rad invite is a must (call me - I will help you achieve awesomeness amongst your peers).  I have lots to do before I leave town, but this weekend is going to be a blast!  Rock on, dear readers...rock on.

"Thank you!  Goodnight!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jewels, you rock!
I was dancing around the house all day when I got my package!
2 More days!!!
Fallen Angels forever!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love ALL of it!! I can't wait to see all of you guys!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! You really went all-out with these invites~so cute! Have fun Jewels!!!

HaLaine said...

EEET EES SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

The Bastian's said...

You are INCREDIBLE!! I am so impressed, speechless really! Have a GREAT TRIP!!

Tim and Angie said...

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work, but beyond fun. Good for you for doing something like that. I know you haven't heard from us for a while, but hi! You can check out our blog...after your amazing trip. timandangie.blogspot.com
Have a great trip!!!

Anonymous said...

Did I just see you on a water conservation commercial? Way to go!

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

YES you were on a water conservation commercial! I saw you cuz I rewound it on my DVR! That was so awesome! And, I figured out how to write messages... so thats fun too! This blog stuff is much cooler than myspace! And your blog is the BOMB! I dont know how you do all that fansy stuff...but youre jewls, so of course you know how! Have so much fun on your trip-all the preparation makes me jealous!