6.27.2008

Reunited

What a fabulous day!  As you all know, my HS reunion is this weekend.  This morning Kate, Hannah and I went down to Magelby's Fresh to meet up with some girls from High School.  I had the best time!  I'm lame and forgot to take a picture, but there will plenty of pictures tomorrow, I swear.  We ate French Toast outside and talked about our lives and old times, it was so much fun.  It was the perfect way to start off the Reunion weekend - thanks for setting that up, Sarah!

Afterwards we ran a few errands and then met Angie at Los for lunch!  I haven't seen Angie in ages and it was so fun for all of us to be together - we were inseparable back in the day, so we had a great time laughing over old boyfriends and bad fashion - the bad fashion being more abundant in our past than the boyfriends.  


Kate and I spent the afternoon catching up and shopping.  Told you it was a fabulous day!  I'm really looking forward to the reunion tomorrow and seeing old commrades!  Until then...

4 comments:

Jen Richards said...

Hi! I am so excited that my life is less insane right now because I have missed reading your absolutely entertaining blog. Hope you had a great reunion!

Anonymous said...

So fun! mine is tomorrow too. I'll look forward to your post-reunion post and pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I was there so bad. Alas, I have a newborn and a husband that works INSANE hours. *sigh* I will have to live it through your pictures. I liked your previous post by the way. Cruising the 8...we were crazy!

Lisa/Scott said...

It's fun to catch up with old friends. There's always a serious bond with those you spend awkward changes with. Ya'll look great...and from the little I see of your clothing, dressed quite fashionably I might add. (: