6.09.2008

Rock and Roll!


Fallen Angel Rocks!  Just got back last night from the Girls Trip and I must say - it was the BEST ONE EVER!  I had the best time!  The weather was gorgeous and spending 4 days with my friends was a complete blast.  It's amazing what these trips do for my soul - staying up late and sleeping in late, swooning while watching 'Pride and Predjudice', being able to just sit and talk for hours with the girls and eating way, way too much.  No, really.  The best part?  I don't feel like any time was wasted - we got the most out of every second together!   We had glamorous nights out, simple nights in and got all rocked out for our last night on the town!  

Pictures speak louder than words - so here is a sampling (a sampling, mind you...I'm pretty sure over 400 pictures were taken during this trip by all of us - no lie) of what went day-yown...

Our first night!  We were starved, so we went to Logan's Roadhouse and gorged ourselves.  We also made lifelong friends with our waitress, Tina.  She just might have to come on the trip next Summer...
Our traditional late night shopping at Wal-Mart.  I didn't even ask them to pose for this shot, it's crazy.
Cooling off at the Pool!
Mmmm, crepes for breakfast
Mmm, second helping of crepes for breakfast
Shoe shopping at Nordstrom - doing what we do best!
Hannah and I taking a quick break while the rest of the girls tried on some of the latest fashions
The damage
Gussied up for dinner!  Oooh - check out our colorful shoes!
Probably the funniest car ride I've ever had in my life.  I know it doesn't seem like it from this pictures, but take my word for it - tears and snorting were involved.
Sleeping in...
Carla and her rocked out 'do!  She resembled a famous soap star from the 80's
Singing 'Livin' on a Prayer" at the top of our lungs!
Um...I think we were singing "Pour Some Sugar on Me" in this one
Our private booth at PF Changs - how famous are we?  All the girls kept telling me I should make the pink hair extensions a permanent thing.  Thoughts?
So sad, Kate saying goodbye to Hannah and I at the Airport.

It makes me a little sad to see all these pictures - I don't want the trip to be over!  It was the best ever.  Now?  Back to reality.  And planning for the trip next year which takes place in Vegas!  I already have a theme picked out, I just hope it tops this year.  Thanks again, ladies - rock on, Fallen Angel!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah poor Hannah.

I LOVE your pictures. I just burned your CD and I need a copy of your pics too, yes? thank you please thank you.

MISS YOU!

HaLaine said...

Aaaaah! Ok, Figured it out. Posting as me now.

Love the pics.
Wish I had them all.
Love you bye.

Tim and Angie said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous trip! Tim even recognized several of the girls in your group. BTW if you really are moving to PG, I know of a lot of great houses in our area for sale. We would love to have you close. We could hang out!

Sara said...

Ahhh good times, good times! Pour some suga on meeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great trip Jewels! It looks like you had such a great time!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! Girl time is always great and so needed! Can't wait to see what you plan for next year, you're awesome!

The Bastian's said...

Hey Hottie! I love the pink extentions. They make you look REALLY tan too. I am glad you had a good time!

Andrea said...

K. Hannah's hair is the coolest cut I have seen in a while. Very hot!