6.18.2007

Another day, another commercial

Action! I was in another commercial today and it was so much fun. Both of my brothers were there (Marty directed, Rich was assisting) along with a bunch of other guys in the crew. We were filming a commercial about conserving water during the Summer - they are always so clever and done so well. I'll try to post the video once they are done editing it, but basically they filmed a few other women (my Mom was in it, too!) and we all do the same thing - we walk out of a house like we're about to run errands and the weather is different every time (snowing, raining, sunny). My scene was me coming out of a house dressed for Summer and I turn around to see that it's snowing...I know, I know - it doesn't make sense, but I promise it's funny! Anyway, here are some pics from the shoot:

Here's me waiting on the porch for the snow machine.

During one of the takes - I walk out and realize that it's snowing.

There is Marty looking at the shot he just filmed to see if anything needs to be fixed.

It was a fun day! I hope they ask me to do more stuff. I mean, both of my brothers do this for a living, you'd think they'd ask me to do this all the time. Hmmm, maybe I'm not that good...

6 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Look at your cuteness!! I love it!! As I told you before, double take confused face is my favorite Julia expression!!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

jealous! i want to be a celeb! and how fun for the whole fam to be in on the project! i can't wait to see the finished product...

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see the finished product! Post it on your blog when it is all done....

Brillig said...

"Maybe I'm not that good." Uh.. or maybe you're a busy pregnant mom...

It actually sounds really REALLY fun and very cool. And I'm more than a touch jealous!

Anonymous said...

What is up with all your famousness?
I wanna be in commercials. How fun would THAT be???

Dan said...

This is SO COOL!

Are these local commercials or might I get to see it in NJ?