6.19.2007

What I'm Loving Wednesday

White Heels...


I don't know what it is, but I cannot get enough of white stilts! Simple, cut-out, ornamented - doesn't matter. They just seem so...so...60's and saucy. The pair above will be in my closet before long. Oh yes, they will be mine. I have been wary of white heels in the past, so I don't know if this sudden obsession is brought on by the fact that I can't indulge in every fashion whim being pregnant or what, but I must have a pair! Or two...or three.....

3 comments:

Brillig said...

If I'd just read this, without seeing the picture, I might have thought, "hmmmm, white heels?" But THOSE are darling. THOSE are worth trying to wear to church while toting around many small children with the knowledge that I WILL break my back. But for those shoes? Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking whit sexy shoes right now too....
Although there is NO.WAY my frumpy foot could handle that sort of heel. I'd have to go with a pared down version.

Kateastrophe said...

Ooooh me likey!!