6.27.2007

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Over sized Bags!

I will admit, I have a large purse and while I love it so - it is a pain to find my keys at times. Howevah! I love the way a large, over sized bag looks. And that's all that matters, right? Fashion over function? Right.

I love the look of this bag - all leathery and worn. I could be Indiana Jones with this bag...

I love this one! You can't really tell from this picture, but it's a pretty big size - like the size of a small duffel bag. Fabulous!
Mmmm, shiny cognac leather with a rad strap - sign me up!


Now, most of these purses I have showcased are more than my mortgage payment. Guess I'll have to go peruse Target and see what I can find!

3 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Mmmmm big bags. So worth the back problems they cause!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i am in love with that indiana jones bag! target is a good place to start....i found a great oversized bag there a while back. sort of a doctor's bag look. a lady at nordstrom even pulled me aside and whispered, "who is your bag by?" and i whispered back, "target!" i think she was disappointed! it's better if you hear the story......

Anonymous said...

These are way cute...I love how much those babies would hold!