7.24.2008

Sudsy


This morning we, being the classy people that we are, drove our cars on our front lawn for a wash.  The boys were content playing in their swim trunks while Cody and I scrubbed away in the hot sun. 



You may remember that Cache isn't a huge fan of water, so while he was excited to help us spray the cars and scrubs the wheels, he would frequently drop the hose and run for cover.


It's been nice to have Cody home the past few days - we have some errands to run today and he's going to work on the Jeep this afternoon.  Tonight Adam and Ann are coming over so we can play our Powell trip!  We are heading out on Sunday afternoon and will spend a few days on the lake.  I am SO excited!  

Last night I was able to hang out with my dear friend Katie - she and her family are in town for a few days and we met up for some wontons and girl talk.  I love her so much!  I haven't talked to her forever and it was nice to just spend time with her.  Guess Cody and I will have to plan a trip to California to go see them in a few weeks...

And lastly, I MUST tell you how fantastic Thrillionaires was on Tuesday!  Well, it's always fantastic, but our last show was especially grand.  We usually do an improv musical for the second half of our shows, but we didn't have a piano player.  Never fear!  Maclain, Jeff and I knew a few songs we could pound out on the piano, so we accompanied the musical!  It was so fun!  I loved it.  I was pretty nervous, but between the 3 of us we  had some great songs!  Oh, how I love the Thrillionaires.  I am sad that I'll miss it next week while I'm in Powell...but hey, it's Powell.

No comments: