7.09.2008

What I'm Wanting Wednesday

When was my last WIWW installment?  Too long ago, says me.  I used to call it "What I'm Loving Wednesday", but I tend to want what I love, thus the title has been changed.

Is there anything more refreshing on a Summer day than a snowie?  My sister has her own snow cone machine and uses it ALL the time during the sunny season.  So chilly and refreshing - not to mention the plethora of flavors and fun little cone cups.  How fabulous to have one at your fingertips?  I wanty - I must have.


I also want a cotton candy machine - SO badly.  After we rented one for our Halloween party last year I decided it was sort of a 'must' for parties.  Birthdays, 4th of July, Boxing Day...

I already have an ice cream machine (Cody gave me a pink one, he knows me so well), so I figure that if I get a snow cone and cotton candy machine I will have the trifecta of party treat makers!  Don't you agree?  Donations welcome.

6 comments:

Jen said...

You will be the hit of the street if you get a cotton candy machine! This is a cute idea for a post!

I'm so behind on reading blogs. Looks like you have had a fun week!

Tell the hubbin Happy Birthday!

You have such a cute little family.

Anonymous said...

When my dad owned a party store we had all sorts of fun stuff like that. I told Cam that when we finish our basement... I must have a snow cone machine, as he will have his Dr. Pepper from the tap. Have you tried a "creamie" snowcone? That is my new favorite thing this summer... in fact, I have dedicated Tuesday's as my snowcone day!

Tayva said...

Okay, seriously. I haven't had a cotton candy in years. Maybe in years and years. I'll buy the theatre popcorn machine and you get the cotton candy machine. Then we can go on a diet together!!! Hugs and kisses, Mommy

Anonymous said...

K, seriously we really should be best friends by now. I have been craving both snow cones and cotton candy. I'm totally up for contributing as long as I'm invited to all your fun shindigs! Especially Boxing Day. He he.

Anonymous said...

I'm at home so I can FINALLY comment! I want a cotton candy machine too! (But you know this. We've discussed.)

I miss you!!!

Lucrecia said...

Julia you ARE cotton candy! So pretty, pink and sweet! I think you definately need your very own machine:)